Thursday, May 3, 2018

Why Not Invest With Us And Double Your Earnings????

Why Not Invest With Us and Double Your Earnings????

I'm an Investment Consultant from American Shates and Investment. We are helping people to invest in right way, help them earn in stocks, Bonds, etc..I have got a small story to sell.....

I was just sipping tea in the near-by tea stall. When I was just thinking of something else, a friend came from behind and tapped my shoulder. I looked up and saw an old friend of mine, who was working in Railways, and now living a retired life. His name is Anil. I stood up in respect and said "Hello". He replied back with a big "Hallo".

Then I asked him, what he is doing??? He mentioned me a retiree from Railways. Then o ordered tea for him and talked for a few minutes.

In between, Anil mentioned me that he want to know about Investments. I joked him, you have retired and why you want money??

Anil told me that he want to invest for his Grand-Son. I asked him how much amount he wants to??? Anil replied that he can start with Rs 1 Lakh. I gave him the form, he signed and gave it immediately..... I applied for Investment, day and night I researched about the company, which will provide him  Dividend and also increase the share value.

At last, I got the company well diversified in engineering of petrol and diesel, also have a hand on farm products and also have good oils to sell. This company started in 1950's and still going strong. Every year it provides Dividend. But the share prices has not rocketed.

I invested and I forgot this too. This was done in the month of July 2017. By mid-october I received a call from Anil, wanted urgently to meet. I called him in Indian Coffee house. Here coffee and Dosa is famous. I came 10 minutes ahead so that Anil must not be bored. After a few minutes, Anil reached there. I ordered 2 cups of Coffee and in between we were chatting about health, etc.

The coffee came and we started sipping it. Wonderful and tasty. Then Anil gave me an envelope from the company. I opened it and saw a cheque of Rs. 3000 in it. The cheque is issued by a company, another thanks letter and few papers from Kary investment. I smiled and told him, the company has given him Dividend apart from the increase in value of shares. I told him your Grand-Son started earning at this age. He was happy.

Then in Jan, 2018, he received another cheque of Rs 3195, really his Grand-Son is earning, I wonder.

Our American Investment and Shares checks the client need and invests the money in shares. Due to this, client will be making money and we too.

Invest now for a better future. You will earn more....

No comments:

Post a Comment